What’s your favorite song to jam out to while working on your fitness?
I’m such a fan of You Make My Dreams Come True and Mambo No. 5 that I could most likely run a marathon if they were on a constant loop.
And no wonder, considering:
- Music distracts you from your exertion
- Bopping to the beat improves your mood
- Tunes with a moderately fast beat make you work harder
- Songs help you get in the zone by recalling past performances
- Beats can help you stay on pace
- Music makes you want to move and is a great source of motivation
While I do love music, I can’t help but wish that eating Doritos provided these kinds of exercise benefits…